+ Reply to Thread

LET'S NOT FORGET !

Why we are here !
    We have had Great Times, Winning Games, Like Winning our Last 2 Super Bowls. Well folks Like it or not ,We are all in this together !.....
    Call it what you want ! the Giants must Win, have to Win., The magic number is 2.........BTW , 2 is my Lucky number !
    Some people say It's only a game.........No it's not, It's GIANT FOOTBALL !

I want to wish all the Giant Fans & theirFamilies a

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL !

Happy Holidays to you as well. I'm all in! True fans would never give up on their team, as they still have a great opportunity to make the playoffs. There is no telling what happens thereafter.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Just because I want Killdrive gone doesn't mean I'm giving up on this team. We're still in this as of now...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

It's been a long time since we were out of it in December. Think on that for a moment. The Giants have also been very generous with their Christmas presents lately. Thanks G-men!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    It's been a long time since we were out of it in December. Think on that for a moment. The Giants have also been very generous with their Christmas presents lately. Thanks G-men!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Remember what I said , "The magic number is 2 "

There’s always somebody saying that Giants can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.