Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Bradshaw Needs to Lead the Team to Playoffs

Watched an interview with him
    on NFL Network.

Round table questions at him about the Giants
    attitude and inconsistancy.

Bradshaw's answers were very direct
    in that he believes he can fire up the team.

I don't see that in other players or at least
    many of them.

Bradshaw is gonna need to spark this
    team in the locker room and on the field Sunday.

Seems to be a pattern with this team in Dec.
    to just get in. Oh boy!

Hard to lead if you can't play. I want to see him out there but not if he's gimpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    on NFL Network.

many of them.

to just get in. Oh boy!

He's not even cleared to practice
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

The problem is Wilson has just as much fire as Bradshaw, but as M00kie said you can't lead if you can't play.

Problem with Wilson is Gilbrides gameplan, or lack thereof. I'll giv ehim a pass bc we got down big early. But, you have to reach into the 'bag' and get creative. Atl knew exactly what was coming, it was like they were in the huddle.
    In addition to running between the tackles lets get Wilson the ball in some space, pitches, a few passes, counters...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The problem is Wilson has just as much fire as Bradshaw, but as M00kie said you can't lead if you can't play.
    Wilson took 27 snaps against the Falcons and Lumpkin took 19. Wilson is averaging 5.0 yards per rush and Lumpkin 4.7
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Point is, they don't play Wilson enough to get anyone fired up, him trying to run on the field after each play with the Running Back coach continuing to push him back and pat his head shows a least an urgency versus looking sullen and lethargic on the bench,

also, i believe other people on that team could get everyone 'Fired Up' but the Coaches seem to rely and 'Old Reliable' for lack of better word, Bradshaw has a ton of 'Heart and fire' but also gets away with a lot, hitting the helmet of Cruz, yelling at the Coach Etc

and say what you will Bradshaw is an average Running Back that the Giants like because it doesn't take away from Eli who is their prize, on top of the fact he is injured, they have to learn to start winning without Bradshaw because eventually they have to

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    but Wilson doesnt carry the clout Bradshaw does.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

The problem is right between Gilbride's ears.

They've given Wilson one ****ing honest chance this season.....he responded with 300+ all-purpose yards and 3TDs in a huge win over the Saints.

Next week against the Falcons, Gilbride **** his pants, and pulled Wilson from the game, despite the fact that he was effective running the ball, but Eli was struggling in the passing game. Don't ask me why you force your dynamic running back into a pass-protection role when the passing game is sucking ***. Possibly the most stupid gameplan I've seen from Gilbride, and that's saying alot.

So yeah, I do want Bradshaw back, but only because he's a much better option than Lumpkin.

Nobody can apparently slap enough sense into Gilbride to use Wilson as a running back, so yeah, let's give the ball back to Bradshaw, who is probably 60% of his former self right now.

This team is staring at 8-8 if they are too chicken**** to play Reese's top draft pick.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 12-21-2012 at 02:37 AM.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    on NFL Network.

many of them.

to just get in. Oh boy!
    Eli need to lead this team with his play,,,,it's time to shake off the funk and turn back into the silent assassin.