Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
You like him as a 1st rounder or 2nd? Outside of Te'o, I don't think there's really an inside guy worthy of a 1st this year now. If we got him as a mid to late 2nd though...that would be a solid selection.
I love Alec Ogletree and CJ Mosley.. I think Ogletree is a physical speciman, whos stong, fast and instinctive, and he hits hard and can blitz... Ogletree is gonna light up the combine(gut feeling), and i 100pct think hes gonna be a 1st rder, and if for some reason he don't go in RD1, i think hes gonna produce like a 1st rder, and teams will wish they took em in RD 1..

Ogletree does just about everything well.. Walt Footballs actually got em going 19th overall to CHICAGO, and states, that Ogletree might be the best prospect on the board, and thats saying something, becasue he still has guys like Ansah, Vaccaro , Keenan Allen, Tyler Eifert, and many more stud prospects still on the board...

Ogletree missed the first 4games of the season for bulldogs, and still had 99tackles 8.5 TFL, 2sacks, 1INT, 5Pass Defended!!!! Thats freaking awesome!

Hes a all around LB, and i suggest u watch him closley in his bowl game, because ur gonna leave thinking not only is he a 1st rdrer, but a heck of a 1st rd prospect...