+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Interesting thing

I just seen we are 13-3 in Lambeau all time in the playoffs. You guys gave us 2 of those 3 losses. I guess trying to cheer you guys up, take solace in the fact you guys were able to beat us in a tough place to play. That shows how great of a team you are. I hope we can study the film of what you guys did in your run last year and we can do the same run. You guys think we can make a run? I am nervous about the Vikings. I hope we can at least beat them. You guys think were as good as the 2011 Giants?

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    i think honestly your defense needs work. but you have a good team and coach

during the last half of the year the Pack was better than the 2011 G-Men!

in 2011 at game 14 noone, noone gave the Giants a chance of winning the superbowl!

something happened during and after our game 15, they got hot and the rest is history!

its just a matter of you guys starting to peak against the Vikes. if so you have a great chance imo.

personally i think everyone will have a rough time with the Seahawks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    i think honestly your defense needs work. but you have a good team and coach
    I agree. When you make Ponder look like a pro bowler then we need alot of work. You guys have a great defense, look what your offense did to our defense last year.

Pack need to score early and keep the driver seat with the lead. Very few teams in this league could compete with Rodgers in a shootout. Green Bay probably handles it's business against the Vikings next week but I don't like the Pack's one dimensional offense against the 49ers in Candlestick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Pack need to score early and keep the driver seat with the lead. Very few teams in this league could compete with Rodgers in a shootout. Green Bay probably handles it's business against the Vikings next week but I don't like the Pack's one dimensional offense against the 49ers in Candlestick.
    Quite honestly I will be happy if we just beat the Vikes and put up at least a fight in SF. If we lose that will be all right. We had a good season but only if we beat the Vikes. We have to beat them and I will consider the season a success.

Good luck. At least you are in it. You have to be doing something right. One game at a time. I will cheer for you as long as you don't play Peyton.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Quite honestly I will be happy if we just beat the Vikes and put up at least a fight in SF. If we lose that will be all right. We had a good season but only if we beat the Vikes. We have to beat them and I will consider the season a success.
    I just don't trust your run defense and with teams like the 49ers, Seahawks, Redskins, and Vikings...it's going to be tough for any team that gets gashed easily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I just don't trust your run defense and with teams like the 49ers, Seahawks, Redskins, and Vikings...it's going to be tough for any team that gets gashed easily.
    Our run defense is usually good but against AP we always get gashed. He got us for 210 the first time and 199 the second time. I hope we can stop him Saturday.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I agree. When you make Ponder look like a pro bowler then we need alot of work. You guys have a great defense, look what your offense did to our defense last year.
    defense is the key , every talks eli and rodgers. but if we dont hold brady to below 18 points both times we dont win either sb.