+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is JPP shell shocked?

I hear all the excuses of being double teamed or double teamed and chipped etc. However, you don't think Jared Allen, JJ Watts, Ware, etc. don't go through the same thing?

It just seems a guy so physically gifted would make a difference. I wonder if he gets disheartened on the field.

As Antonio Piece said, "Welcome to stardome in the NFL"

There is a gerneral lack of huslte with the D......with the exception a few players no one is gving 100% all the time...
    they are lame
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I've used this joke about Tuck before..but I'll expand it..Our Dline have turned into dance partners for opposing Oline..and like most prom dates..they aint getting any penetration !

Sophmore jinx?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    There is a gerneral lack of huslte with the D......with the exception a few players no one is gving 100% all the time...
    they are lame
    Why are they injured. Scared to sack the QB or make a tackle in case the NFL fines them 10 to 30K. They see some players dogging it and they just back off them selves. The Q is what is it.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Banned
    The attitude of Osi and Tuck have infected the rest of the Dline. Jpp is no exception. They play when they want.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    The attitude of Osi and Tuck have infected the rest of the Dline. Jpp is no exception. They play when they want.
    JPP is hiw own man. If there are bad attitudes then he as at fault just as much.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    I hear all the excuses of being double teamed or double teamed and chipped etc. However, you don't think Jared Allen, JJ Watts, Ware, etc. don't go through the same thing?

It just seems a guy so physically gifted would make a difference. I wonder if he gets disheartened on the field.

JPP should be lining up all over the place.....just another indication of the lack of creativity by our coordinators.

Fewell and Gibride both need to mix things up.......in case they weren't aware, other teams usually study the Super Bowl Champions.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post

It's hard making an imapct if you have no one else getting push. DE's need a book end like Strahan and Tuck/Osi. Tuck and Osi have all but disappeared so teams can double and triple JPP. You may not want to hear that, but there is really only so much one guy can do.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-20-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    JPP is hiw own man. If there are bad attitudes then he as at fault just as much.
    I agree. He is just as much at fault. However, the work ethic and attitude of Osi and Tuck has rubbed off on JPP. He is young they are the veterans.