+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TT had some interesting comments about Prince yesterday

On the Wheelhouse yesterday. He kind of indicated that Prince wasn't "really" injured. He wasn't very complimentary. Pretty surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    On the Wheelhouse yesterday. He kind of indicated that Prince wasn't "really" injured. He wasn't very complimentary. Pretty surprising.
    why would say that and how would he know....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    why would say that and how would he know....
    Not sure, that is what I heard.

Prince will be ten times the corner TT was.

He's just trying to make drama and is desperately attempting to get his spot back. Not believing TT for a second here.

I detect some envy/sour grapes from TT.

Not surprising since Prince was supposed to take his job. TT hasn't even been around the team the (2) years Prince has been here. Prince is a nice player.

The only thing I liked about TT is that he wasn't scared to tackle and seemed to play the run well. I thought he was terrible in coverage and really couldn't elevate when he needed to locate and knock down a pass. I think Prince is better in coverage and just as good in run support but thats just my opinion and I don't know too much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    He's just trying to make drama and is desperately attempting to get his spot back. Not believing TT for a second here.
    I gotta say, that it certainly has this taint to it. Just to much self serving in that statement from TT.

Quote Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
    Not surprising since Prince was supposed to take his job. TT hasn't even been around the team the (2) years Prince has been here. Prince is a nice player.
    Actually...I just listened to that piece...I thought Thomas was on point. I didn't think his comments were negative at all.