+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NFC East race: The case for the Giants

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...for-the-giants

According to the BLOG, the Giants can still make the playoffs, even if the other two NFC east participants go 2-0. I don't know how true that is but 1 fact is that one of them have to lose because they play each other the last week of the season.

this blog should be stripped of all credibility the moment it claimed the skins and cowgirls could both go 2-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    this blog should be stripped of all credibility the moment it claimed the skins and cowgirls could both go 2-0.
    I agree. No argument here!!!!!

(red font) If the Cowboys and Skins go 2-0 we don't deserve to make the playoffs (red font)

very dumb thread since this can't happen...thanks for nothing

Cowboys and Redskins still have to play each other..
    ALL IN!

Whoa there...some of you misread the article.

This is what the article exactly states:
    "There's also the math. The Giants could go 2-0 and still, if the Redskins or Cowboys do the same, not win the division (though they'd still make it in as a wild-card team)."

That is correct. ESPN can be garbage for their opinions, analysis, and picks, but when it comes to facts and stats, they're very reliable.

My prediction: Saints beat the Cowboys / Redskins beat the Eagles - Giants beat the Ravens - Week 17, Cowboys beat the Redskins / Giants finally beat the Eagles and end up with the NFC East title, Go Giants!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    My prediction: Saints beat the Cowboys / Redskins beat the Eagles - Giants beat the Ravens - Week 17, Cowboys beat the Redskins / Giants finally beat the Eagles and end up with the NFC East title, Go Giants!
    yes in that scenario the giants would be right back in drivers seat with the one game lead going into final game only needing to win to clinch NFCE
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    +1.....

That's how I see it too.