+ Reply to Thread

Giants' Notebook: Giants Hope Bass, Snee Will Be Ready For Ravens

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/18...or_Ravens.html

Excerpt: "Toughing it out

The Ravens’ defensive toughness has preceded them for more than a decade, but the Giants will be looking to match that up front if they are to be successful offensively.

OC Kevin Gilbride said he was hopeful C David Baas (hip/shoulder) and RG Chris Snee (hip) would be able to return to the practice field after each player missed the last two days.

"I know the toughness of the guys and I know their desire to play," Gilbride said of Baas and Snee, both of whom were hurt in Sunday’s 34-0 loss to Atlanta. "Because of that, I’m expecting them to play. They haven’t practiced and we haven’t seen them out there on the field. I think they’ll play, but that’s just my confidence in them because of the type of people that they are."Baas said there is no questioning the physical play Baltimore comes with on game day."I feel like that’s definitely something we have to bring, a physicality to this game,"

Baas said. "We know they’re a tough opponent, but we know what is at stake. We just have to be ready." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    So a struggling offense has issues on what was a not so good OL to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    So a struggling offense has issues on what was a not so good OL to begin with?
    I sure I am glad I don't wake up in your house on Christmas morning
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1