+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Excuses!!!

No Excuses!!!

The next two weeks we have two opponents who are both playing poorly. On Sunday we're facing a team on a 3 game losing streak and next weeks its a team that's lost 10 out of 11.
    Losing either game with a playoff appearance on the line would be disgraceful and unacceptable.
    We are the Champs. Its time to start playing like it. I don't want to hear any excuses if we lose either one of these games. They are both very winnable vs. teams that we should beat like a drum.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Brace yourself

Every game is an adventure in Giants' Land. I do expect us to rise to this challenge and take our place in the playoffs. Just once, though, I'd like to go in without all of the agida.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-21-2012 at 06:27 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    We should beat them like a drum.

Go Big Blue!

All-Pro
    Why should they beat them like drums? What have they shown that says they are so much better?

Our pass rushers have been questioned by the opposition. It's time that we see the other QB under constant harassment having to hurry his throws and into the hands of our secondary. If Ray Lewis returns Sunday, we better be prepared to match that intensity.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The next two weeks we have two opponents who are both playing poorly. On Sunday we're facing a team on a 3 game losing streak and next weeks its a team that's lost 10 out of 11.
    Losing either game with a playoff appearance on the line would be disgraceful and unacceptable.
    We are the Champs. Its time to start playing like it. I don't want to hear any excuses if we lose either one of these games. They are both very winnable vs. teams that we should beat like a drum.
    RAH RAH Wish I had a cheerleader emoticon. Win or lose I liked your post.

the Champs you speak of was last years team. They are in a similar situation but they have a different tone to them this season. To be honest I didnt think they would make a run last year and I feel the same this season. They dont have excuses they have legit reason for the way they rae playing...
    Eli struggling so that means the whole offense will struggle because they have NO plan B.
    The defense cant stop the run so teams run and go PA and they get smoled. Thats the reason their pass rush and pass defense sucks besaue they are not rendering teams oen dimentional. They have concrete problems.......no light switch will change that....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    the Champs you speak of was last years team. They are in a similar situation but they have a different tone to them this season. To be honest I didnt think they would make a run last year and I feel the same this season. They dont have excuses they have legit reason for the way they rae playing...
    Eli struggling so that means the whole offense will struggle because they have NO plan B.
    The defense cant stop the run so teams run and go PA and they get smoled. Thats the reason their pass rush and pass defense sucks besaue they are not rendering teams oen dimentional. They have concrete problems.......no light switch will change that....
    I was thinking this morning "where is OJ Anderson" when you really, REALLY need him??
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I was thinking this morning "where is OJ Anderson" when you really, REALLY need him??
    that would be nice. He may be out of shape thoguh....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I was thinking this morning "where is Brandon Jacobs" before I remembered...