+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Redskins might lose....

Sorry to state the obvious, but did anyone actually consider the mere possibility that the Skins could lose this Sunday?

I mean either way, if we lose our game, I don't care what happens to our rivals, I'll already have given up hope. But having said all that, don't think for a second that Philly will lay down for them, they will try to ruin their playoff chances just as much as they will to us next week. McCoy will also play in this game.

Go Philly!

Veteran
    I thought the Skins were bound to lose the last 2 weeks yet they found a way to win. Not expecting them to lose so Giants just need to take care of business

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post

Go Philly!
    I'm with you, but damn, I want to throw up just even thinking of those two words combined coming out of my mouth.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

I can't say go philly. If I merely utter those words Ill go into anaphylactic shock

Maybe but I just don't trust that defense against the zone option. I could see Foles having a big game though.

I can see the Eagles sucking v. the Redskins, and then pulling Gilbride's pants down like they always do.

Eagles will go from a screen door to a steel curtain in one week.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Our best bet for the division is Saints win versus Cowboys, Cowboys win the last week against the Redskins and we win out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Maybe but I just don't trust that defense against the zone option. I could see Foles having a big game though.
    You never know what could happen in these division games.....there is nothing the Eagles want to do more than to ruin their rivals' playoff chances

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I can see the Eagles sucking v. the Redskins, and then pulling Gilbride's pants down like they always do.

Eagles will go from a screen door to a steel curtain in one week.
    I can totally see that happening

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Our best bet for the division is Saints win versus Cowboys, Cowboys win the last week against the Redskins and we win out.
    yeah, this would pretty much rock.