+ Reply to Thread

What if Eli stayed with the chargers? (N 'if' L segment)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/n-if-l/0ap...ed-to-New-York

I'll post my thoughts after i watch...

Well it's usual standard-fare for the segment, which is reverse one event and run with it. Don't think most of it would have turned out that way, but entertaining nonetheless...

Also, I'm thinking of getting a screencap of that accorsi cartoon character and makign it my avatar...

Can't see the vid on my phone but will check it out. Speaking of the notorious Eli/Rivers trade the last 10 seconds of this video get me every time.......bahahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJT4s...e_gdata_player

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Can't see the vid on my phone but will check it out. Speaking of the notorious Eli/Rivers trade the last 10 seconds of this video get me every time.......bahahaha!
    lol I love how Vince Vaughn tries to justify the value of those draft picks we gave them. None of them are even on the team anymore.

Yeah, Giants got outfoxed....

Giants still win 2 Super Bowls lol

Bench Player
    that whole thing bummed me out

What if my Aunt had balls? Oh, she'd be my uncle! Let it go, it didn't happen and we have 2 Super Bowl Victories in 4 years! Life is good!

I think Rivers snaps under the media and does his best Ryan Leaf impression. On the flip side, I think Manning would have never developed much at all in SD. I think it worked out best for us both.

Veteran
    What if's don't mean diddly-squat in life. Go with what is. And damn I like those two rings we have added to our collection.
    P.S. the video was funny.

Did any of you watch the link? In the scenario, we end up drafting Big Ben (as was said, we only went with Rivers specifically to trade him), and win 2 rings anyway...