+ Reply to Thread

Anyone Else Tailgating in Baltimore?

Three of us ard heading down from NJ and looking to tailgate with some fellow Giants fans. Never been to Baltimore but from just doing some online research I think we'll be heading to the Staples/ABC Rental lot (cash - $40) across the street from the West Side of the stadium EARLY on Sunday. Looking for any advice or better options if anyone has any suggestions. Go blue!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Three of us ard heading down from NJ and looking to tailgate with some fellow Giants fans. Never been to Baltimore but from just doing some online research I think we'll be heading to the Staples/ABC Rental lot (cash - $40) across the street from the West Side of the stadium EARLY on Sunday. Looking for any advice or better options if anyone has any suggestions. Go blue!
    There are lots in the hotels around the stadium that are $20.00 and advertise to get parking for the games. just drive around and look for it.

Banned
    I stayed in the Tremont Plaza Hotel when I was in Baltimore... nice hotel especially if you get a suite but it's a whole lot more than $20 bucks a night. As far as tailgating, I'm not sure about that but I know that they have a lot of off street parking down there and entertainment and restaurants downtown if you don't mind walking and sight seeing... the Orioles stadium is right across the street. They most likely got shuttles and restaurants that participate in the gameday festivities so do some research. Have fun and be safe, I personally love visiting that city.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    There are lots in the hotels around the stadium that are $20.00 and advertise to get parking for the games. just drive around and look for it.
    Might be a little too much traffic on gameday to be driving around.