+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Osi Umenyiora has many regrets...

With Osi's tenure likely coming to an unfortunate end with the New York Giants, it's hard to believe that his whole career most likely will not be spent with our team. Lately he hasn't been that productive, but I still think he is a key player that helped lead us to 2 Super Bowl victories, and he is owed much respect. His biggest regret is how he handled his contract negotiations. He also believes the Giants can turn things around starting against the Ravens.

http://usat.ly/UQBtsR
    Gotta be in it to win it

Meaning now that he isn't performing anywhere near a high level he regrets claiming he is a top defensive end publicly haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hall of Fame View Post
    With Osi's tenure likely coming to an unfortunate end with the New York Giants, it's hard to believe that his whole career most likely will not be spent with our team. Lately he hasn't been that productive, but I still think he is a key player that helped lead us to 2 Super Bowl victories, and he is owed much respect. His biggest regret is how he handled his contract negotiations. He also believes the Giants can turn things around starting against the Ravens.

http://usat.ly/UQBtsR
    Yea yea yea Frank Sinatra regrets I made a few, What a joke this Prima donna makes more in 1 year than any of us IN OUR LIFE TIME of work. What a bunch of crap.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

A plea for JR to offer him a deal, no matter the size.

Osi needs to make a real impact now, or he's not going to get much of a contract offer from anybody next year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    Osi needs to make a real impact now, or he's not going to get much of a contract offer from anybody next year.
    Worst contract year I've seen from a player.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Worst contract year I've seen from a player.
    really!?!

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Don't regret, DO SOMETHING abuot it...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

He's been a great pass rusher. He is def the message board scapegoat. I would much rather cut Tuck if we could sign Osi to a reasonable deal. He is still very capable of forcing a big turnover as he has done a few times this year. I just don't understand how some people decide who the like and who they don't. Osi is a two time champion, pro bowler, forced about 12 turnovers in 2010, and he is dogged out constantly on these boards. Then the same people treat Steve Smith and Terell Thomas like they belong in the Giants ring of honor. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    He's been a great pass rusher. He is def the message board scapegoat. I would much rather cut Tuck if we could sign Osi to a reasonable deal. He is still very capable of forcing a big turnover as he has done a few times this year. I just don't understand how some people decide who the like and who they don't. Osi is a two time champion, pro bowler, forced about 12 turnovers in 2010, and he is dogged out constantly on these boards. Then the same people treat Steve Smith and Terell Thomas like they belong in the Giants ring of honor. I just don't get it.
    I'm with you on this one.