+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Starter

DC Pettine Available?

I wish the Giants could acquire the Jets DC Pettine.
    He chose not to resign extension with the Jets. Maybe to seek a HC position?
    I would love to have him as our DC instead of PFewell 'Fool'.

He knows how how to make half time adjustments after observing and recognizing what the other team is trying to do.
    As bad as the Jets are, he has helped make the Jets defense top ten.
    He is more aggressive and I feel gets more effective results with schemes.

I love it when fans talk about available coaches on the eve of a huge game...

His defense looked great chasing Chris Johnson 94 yards into the end zone the other night . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    His defense looked great chasing Chris Johnson 94 yards into the end zone the other night . . . .
    Yourr delusional if you dont think hes a much better coordinator than fewell. Look at the Jets d ranking vs giants ranking since fewell has been here. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Yourr delusional if you dont think hes a much better coordinator than fewell. Look at the Jets d ranking vs giants ranking since fewell has been here. Not even close.
    Have you actually watched the Jets defense this season?

I'm pretty sure Rex Ryan is the one who is making the calls on defense.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Veteran

Wink

The real question is...

is Sparano available?

All-Pro
    The defense has not been great this year but its better than the offense has been. Until last week the defense had allowed the 8th fewest points. How is the DC's fault his two star DE's have taken a huge decline this year? We ster has struggled a lot this year. JPP is not beating his one on one match ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    The defense has not been great this year but its better than the offense has been. Until last week the defense had allowed the 8th fewest points. How is the DC's fault his two star DE's have taken a huge decline this year? We ster has struggled a lot this year. JPP is not beating his one on one match ups.
    You mean Tuck isn't beating his one on one match ups. Also, just because it's been better than the offense does not mean it deserves a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    The real question is...

is Sparano available?
    Good lord! I know that is a joke but wouldn't even want the guy in the stands watching the Giants. What Parcells saw in that guy I'll never know.