+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1

    Does Victor get it right this week.

    Cruzzer has not been on his game in like a month, is this the week he steps up and makes the big plays when we need them, has not been the sure handed in the clutch guy for awhile, know about Grandma, then the floods, then Sandy Hook, it's been mentally tough on everyone, but it's a two game season, need him to be his old self if the GMEN make a run.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,395
    Cruz had 8 catches for 121 yards against NO and 5 catches for 104 the previous game. Cruz is not the problem.

  3. #3
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Cruzzer has not been on his game in like a month, is this the week he steps up and makes the big plays when we need them, has not been the sure handed in the clutch guy for awhile, know about Grandma, then the floods, then Sandy Hook, it's been mentally tough on everyone, but it's a two game season, need him to be his old self if the GMEN make a run.
    He's got over 1,000 yards for the second year in a row, I don't think he's the problem
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  4. #4
    Cruz has been the only receiver worth a damn for most of this season

  5. #5
    Lets see if they attempt to him over the middle.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

  6. #6
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Lets see if they attempt to him over the middle.
    Why wouldn't they?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #7
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,576
    Nicks being hurt and no Manningham have hurt him this season but he is still having a decent year.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why wouldn't they?
    He's been off since he got walloped in the Pitt game and he paid the price last week when he short armed (or quit the route whichever you prefer) and caught the dirty hit anyway. Eli could hesitate throwing to him in that situation or KG himself may also hesitate in calling a play where Cruz is in that spot.... We'll see I guess.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

  9. #9
    Veteran Rat_bastich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Nicks being hurt and no Manningham have hurt him this season but he is still having a decent year.
    I don't think its Manningham so much or more the fact they seem to have not decided who the #3 is yet. The guys they throw out there have good games but even the players...Eli included...do not have confidence in knowing who the everyday third receiver is.

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    He's been off since he got walloped in the Pitt game and he paid the price last week when he short armed (or quit the route whichever you prefer) and caught the dirty hit anyway. Eli could hesitate throwing to him in that situation or KG himself may also hesitate in calling a play where Cruz is in that spot.... We'll see I guess.
    I'm not sure what "off" means but for the second year in a row he's over 1,000 yards. Does he drop passes, yes, he always has. Like Eli tneds to overthrow. You take the good with the bad as long as the good outweighs the bad.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts