+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Team Meeting Tonight

So apparently something pretty crazy or inspirational happened at the team meeting tonight. A few giants players just tweeted about it and seem pretty excited. Maybe another one of those inspirational speakers came in or they finally realized its time to go. None of them will respond and say what it was about but here are some tweets...

"Don't think I'll ever forget tonight's team meeting. Unreal." -Spencer Paysinger

"I'm so pumped right now." -JPP

"Ol man just touch my heart,he just told me some get stuff" -Also from JPP

Hopefully its one of those meetings that gets them going and they go out and get the W tomorrow. All in!

Did they all get blackjack chips with the phrase "Double Down" on them?

LET's GO.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

They should've had this meeting tomorrow just before gametime. Too much time in between now and the game for the message to lose it's meaning.

I suddenly find myself getting a bit pumped for this game after a week of doubt... make us proud G-Men

Veteran
    They probably watched a Chuck Knoxx video.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    They should've had this meeting tomorrow just before gametime. Too much time in between now and the game for the message to lose it's meaning.
    Its a matter of routine pregame meetings always happen the night before.

They had a meeting the night before the SB too.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Yeap. Before every game the whole team meets in the hotel banquet room then the offense and defense will break off to talk as respective units. Then usually they will do the same for their particular positions. It's always the last minute time to get the team ready to go and to make sure they are prepared as possible. Same thing happens in college.

Thanks coach.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80