+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

all I want for christmas

this has been a very emotional season, on and off the field. natural and man-made disasters.many distractions to befall a sport. the biggest one was the one in Atlanta. for christmas , i want the return of NY Giant football as we know it and as we know they can play and a spot in the play offs! Merry Christmas everybody! God Bless the NY GIANTS ! ALL IN !

Veteran
    I'm with you! Merry Christmas!!

Veteran
    It's the time for miracles.

Yeah, this Holiday Season in NY is crying out for a christmas miracle! don't want any Bah Humbug!

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    this has been a very emotional season, on and off the field. natural and man-made disasters.many distractions to befall a sport. the biggest one was the one in Atlanta. for christmas , i want the return of NY Giant football as we know it and as we know they can play and a spot in the play offs! Merry Christmas everybody! God Bless the NY GIANTS ! ALL IN !

Merry Christmas

May ALL Your Wishes come True !

that is awesome! wish i had the skillz!

back at you!!! Happy New year!

yeah baby!!!

All together now!

All I want for Christmas is to beat them crows, to beat them crows, to be them croo-oows...
    All I want for Christmas is to be them crows....So then we can lose to Phiiill-yyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    All together now!

All I want for Christmas is to beat them crows, to beat them crows, to be them croo-oows...
    All I want for Christmas is to be them crows....So then we can lose to Phiiill-yyyy!
    Well...Plus a new Fender Tele.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi