+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1

    Giants vs ravens superbowl XXXV 2000 season



    Ill be honest. i cant remember exactly how the whole game played out, but going back and watching the first few drives of this game kinda makes me happy that we have Eli. Hopefully he and the giants dont let me down this sunday.

    Go giants

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,304
    Didn't even watch that SB but I know Ray Lewis was the MVP

  3. #3
    Watching that just reminds me just how overrated Sehorn was. And how long it took Collins to release the ball.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Philipsburg, PA
    Posts
    656
    Why did this have to a blowout? I know it was the 2000 ravens but uuhhhhhhhhhh. When I look at the giants roster I see stars.

    This is why I can't stand it when people hate on Eli.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Why did this have to a blowout? I know it was the 2000 ravens but uuhhhhhhhhhh. When I look at the giants roster I see stars.

    This is why I can't stand it when people hate on Eli.
    I really think that team greatly overachieved defensively. With the exception of Strahan, Armstead and Hamilton they were pretty average especially in the secondary.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Philipsburg, PA
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    I really think that team greatly overachieved defensively. With the exception of Strahan, Armstead and Hamilton they were pretty average especially in the secondary.
    I know but it's not like the offense was game managing. Tiki Barber, Amani toomer, etc.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    I know but it's not like the offense was game managing. Tiki Barber, Amani toomer, etc.
    The other issue is the Giants O-line was completely outclassed by the Ravens and the Wrs couldn't get any separation.

  8. #8
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,407
    Don't forget they where going against the greatest defense ever. They made lots of offenses look bad.

  9. #9
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,253
    Brad Maynard sucked.

    Give me Matt Dodge.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

  10. #10
    That BS holding call on Keith Hamilton, barely touched Jamal Lewis and they called holding. If we got that interception pick 6, we are looking a totally different ball game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts