+ Reply to Thread

Time to wake up the Giant

It is about that time. It's so easy for me and the rest of this board to say but THIS IS IT. I guess it boils down to what's important. Obviously it's family for everyone. God for many. You have to be willing to die for what you believe in. If youre not then youre like too many. You have to be willing to put everything on the table. Whether your washing windows, shoveling crap, ANYTHING. It takes a belief that it's for a reason. I was so humbled when my oldest son, now 9, told me that he remembered what I told him when he was five. Probably the best advice that I'll ever give. It came while playing catch with him with a baseball and mits. I told him when you catch a ball it's not about thinking about catching it. It's about knowing that you are going to catch it. It's a simple concept but nonetheless true. It boils down to a belief, which becomes an expectation, which becomes (with pure dedication) reality. Who wants it??????????????????????????????????

This is it.. As a matter of fact if we lost and skins, Dallas and Seahawks win... We are eliminated. Have to get a win to feel better about ourselves and start our Run. Then we erase some demons from our past by blasting Philly next week. Then become the poison pill we all know them to be in playoffs
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***