+ Reply to Thread

If the Giants lose thats it I

If the Giants lose I will still bleed blue till I die and hope they win next week and have excitement and hope for next year...Been a fan since 1981 when I was just 7 years old and have seen great days and horrible days but I will never boo or not love the Giants....One more thing MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GIANTS FANS AND I GUESS TO NON GIANTS FANS TOO...God bless!
    ALL IN!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years also! I agree with you, no matter what happens this week I will forever love my team and will always cheer for them. Plus do the just thing, and cheer against the Cowboys or Redskins lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years also! I agree with you, no matter what happens this week I will forever love my team and will always cheer for them. Plus do the just thing, and cheer against the Cowboys or Redskins lol.
    Always root against them
    ALL IN!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    Always root against them
    Yeah for sure, it makes me feel good when they lose lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    If the Giants lose I will still bleed blue till I die and hope they win next week and have excitement and hope for next year...Been a fan since 1981 when I was just 7 years old and have seen great days and horrible days but I will never boo or not love the Giants....One more thing MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GIANTS FANS AND I GUESS TO NON GIANTS FANS TOO...God bless!
    LIke wise......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Merry Christmas
    -from another loyal (and sometimes miserable) Giants fan
    rooting through thick & thin.