+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BSPN......

BSPN......

Why are they running a story about a lifelong Bengals fan who jumped ship and became a bandwagon Steelers fan just so he can root for a SB winner? That's the worst kind of fan there is and they are celebrating him. Lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

I giggled to be honest.

I like how it can totally backfire on him today if the Bengals win haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Why are they running a story about a lifelong Bengals fan who jumped ship and became a bandwagon Steelers fan just so he can root for a SB winner? That's the worst kind of fan there is and they are celebrating him. Lame.
    I was just going to make a thread on this. This guy deserves a beat down from his friends, not an ESPN segment.

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Exile View Post
    I like how it can totally backfire on him today if the Bengals win haha
    I REALLY hope that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I REALLY hope that happens.
    I would troll him SO HARD if I was friends with him.

Now's a great time to be a Bengal fan. They've loaded up on young talent on both sides of the ball. They're maybe a playmaker away at RB from being dominant on offense. Steelers just continue to get older.

I saw that segment as well, pretty sad. Must be tough on Bengals fans. I can relate with my Knicks fandom, lol.

I just couldn't get over the fact that his wife was somewhat good looking...Astonishing

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    I just couldn't get over the fact that his wife was somewhat good looking...Astonishing
    Dude was 30 or w/e and looked 16. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread