+ Reply to Thread

Marc Ross

Apparently is VERY high on Carolina's list. We'll probably lose him for next year.

That really sucks. I mean, I figured it was only a matter of time.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Giants' Director Of College Scouting, Marc Ross, Leading Candidate For Panthers' GM

http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/23/...nthers-gm-job/

Excerpt: "It seemed inevitable that New York Giants Director of College Scouting, Marc Ross, would eventually land a job as an NFL General Manager, and it appears likely that will happen sooner rather than later.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Ross is now the leading candidate to land the Carolina Panthers GM job, which was made vacant when the team fired Marty Hurney in late October.Ross, who is currently in his fifth season as the Giants' Director of College Scouting, has seen tremendous success alongside General Manager Jerry Reese over that span, and the duo have been credited with having some of the best drafts since 2008." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Thanks Roa, I was too lazy to write an in depth title, or provide link!

Would be big loss for the organization but was only a matter of time. Well deserved when it happens.
    "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

He'll be a huge loss. Next man up has some shoes to fill.

Take Fewell with you to run your defense. I would take Ron Rivera any day. Hes a great dc not bad coach considering Panthers have been playing great lately. Marc good job you will be missed.

Everyone is replaceable. Marc Ross included.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Player personel people are over rated. Anybody with a pair of eyes and half a brain can identify good football players. Its the coaching staff that makes or breaks these guys.

With that said, can I nominate our very own NYCsportsfan to replace him? I read one of his posts the other day where he commented on how he's followed the draft process everyday for like the past 15 years....Now thats dedication
    Last edited by juice33s; 12-23-2012 at 04:19 PM.