+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 172 1231151101 ... LastLast

***OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - GIANTS AT RAVENS***

So, here we are again. If past is prologue, we're heading for the Super Bowl. But why doesn't it feel that way...again?

If it's true we are at our best when our backs are against the wall, we are in for a fantastic game this evening. If we were any closer to the wall, we'd be primer.

While it's true certain stars could align even if we lose today that would allow us yet another breath of life next week, but that's not very likely to happen.

We need Bradshaw to play, sharing the load with Wilson and Lumpkin. As for Tuck, I think he needs the rest and Tracy needs a chance to get some serious defensive snaps heading in to the playoffs.

With Amukamara Back will we be able to take advantage of the 3 safety scheme with Phillips inactive?

Will we get the three safety scheme on track and make some defensive noise via turnovers? Jacquian Williams played last week so hopefully any rust he accumulated during his absence was left in Atlanta.

Our biggest challenge is Rice running through us as though we weren't there. If we can contain him, forcing Flacco to air it out, our secondary should pick him off.

Will we finally put up a pass rush to at least make Flacco hear footsteps?

Finally, will Kicker Lawrence Tynes return to his near perfect form? Special Teams, overall, have been the most consistent unit this season. The coverage team has done a very good job as has Steve Weatherford.

The time for talking is over. Are we going to go to 9 - 6 or are we going to the showers?

TODAY'S # = 98 - Adrian Tracy

HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!

Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-23-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Today's Inactives:

NEW YORK GIANTS

WR Ramses Barden
    S Kenny Phillips
    S Tyler Sash
    TE Travis Beckum
    DE Adawale Ojomo
    TE Adrian Robinson
    DE Justin Tuck

BALTIMORE RAVENS

WR Tandon Doss
    S Bernard Pollard
    LB Albert McClellan
    G Bobbie Williams
    G Ramon Harewood
    WR Deonte Thompson
    DT Bryan Hall

Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-23-2012 at 03:10 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Lets go Giants!

It's time to MAN UP

Its going to kill me that I cant watch most of the game. I have to go to a Christmas dinner at a restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Down-lifer View Post
    Its going to kill me that I cant watch most of the game. I have to go to a Christmas dinner at a restaurant.
    Dinner? WTF? You can always eat. I was thinking you look a little pale

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Dinner? WTF? You can always eat. I was thinking you look a little pale
    lol......tell me about it! I cant remember the last time I missed a Giants game. Dinner better be amazing!

lol......tell me about it! I cant remember the last time I missed a Giants game. Dinner better be amazing!
    I can write you a note

looks like the cowboys will lose. Hopefully the Saints hold on!

looks like the cowboys will lose. Hopefully the Saints hold on!
    We could use the help lol