+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Philly game

Philly game

I've got the Jets and Philly to watch. I've got this sneaking suspicion the Philly as usual will do us not favors and thus lose to Washington then come on like gangbusters against the giants. I've been a Giant fan too long to believe otherwise. Think I'll watch the Jet game and switch over to Philly/Washington near the end.

I hope history doesn't repeat itself and Philly is the Giants spoiler. C'mon philadelphia you can win this one game against washington.

well they seem to have more of an idea on defense than we did !

Bench Player
    Eagles looking great so far. I hate em,but I`m on their side today.

unfortunately the eagles offense has imploded which will probably provide the redskins spark

Bench Player
    Yep,5 secs after I commented the eagles misfired....figures.

All-Pro
    The Eagles might pull this game out. The are starting to play good football just in time for their game with the Giants.

Veteran
    Both Dallas & Washington will win these games today in the last 2 minutes or minute just like the other ones! Saints with a 1st & 27 on 2 holding penalties!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtuck View Post
    Both Dallas & Washington will win these games today in the last 2 minutes or minute just like the other ones! Saints with a 1st & 27 on 2 holding penalties!
    The first holding penalty was straight bs.

Veteran
    girls trying to lose just to hurt us........................

Veteran
    and washington with the pick. yup nothing going the giants way again. what a suprise.

+ Reply to Thread