+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Tuck smiling on the sidelines

Get the $&@! off my team!

Sickening................isnt it?

Starter
    Instead of motivate, he īs just smiling...

Veteran
    A sideline full of upset looking people is really going to make a difference? It's a game. Players understand it's a game. For some reason, fans think it's a lot more than that.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=BeatYale;631578]A sideline full of upset looking people is really going to make a difference? It's a game. Players understand it's a game. For some reason, fans think it's a lot more than that.[/QUOTEA product that fans pay for. If they were playing for free I would see your point.

Yes, I wanna see upset people when you are down 14 pts in the first 10 minutes of a game. Yes I do!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    A sideline full of upset looking people is really going to make a difference? It's a game. Players understand it's a game. For some reason, fans think it's a lot more than that.
    it's a game they get PAID hansomely to play,,so yeah as fans you should expect your team and it's players to act like they care,,,especially in the face of such atrotious play and lofty goals.

Just look at the difference between the Defensive Captain of the Giants and the Defensive Captain of the Ravens.

Veteran
    Again that's the thoughts of someone who takes it too seriously. It's entertainment. Fans pay to watch a game. Fans that take it too seriously think they are paying to watch their team win a game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 53canton View Post
    Yes, I wanna see upset people when you are down 14 pts in the first 10 minutes of a game. Yes I do!
    Not even that, how about trying to motivate your team mates? It's what CAPTAINS do.