+ Reply to Thread

These guys are broken, in spirit and physicality.

Not much of anything left. Can't cover, can't rush, can't convert = CAN'T WIN.

Yup...... We're out there embarrassing this entire organization and especially its fans.... This is disgusting

I think it's more of a mental thing. I think they just don't care

We should give gilbride and fewell a raise

Guys smiling on the sidelines. I've seen Tuck, Nicks, Fewell, Rolle smiling along with Webster and that smug look on his face after getting abused.

This coaching staff has lost this team.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBlue View Post
    We should give gilbride and fewell a raise
    Lmao unfortunately I don't think Gilbride is goin anywhere. Fewell on the other hand I'm not sure. Both can easily be replaced in my mind

Ever since the second Dallas game, a game the Giants won but should've lost, there's been a malfunction with Manning and the offense. An average defense to start has disintegrated right before our eyes since the 6-2 start. The coaching staff cannot reach this team anymore. Reese has a lot of work to do with this team in the off-season to get this team back into the playoffs, especially with both the offensive and defensive lines. And get rid of Fewell and Gillbride already.

Mental ? Maybe.. I'm seeing just them getting thrown around week after week like rag dolls. Nobody is fighting back with any strength. Injuries...what ever the excuses are. The fact that we can't won't even throw out our seconds who may be healthier, but insist on watching starters get blown off is incredible. Our seconds suck that bad? If so, then we might as well fold up the tent now. Well, I'm glad I didn't waste a Xmas gift wish on these guys. Sad thing is that last years SB seems like it was a century ago, and that we have showed ANY signs of competitive playing consistently. We could have at least gone out with some dignity and fought back.

i DONT GET WHY THEY DONT CARE ANYMORE. Is it because most of them have 2 rings? They dont want to compete anymore? If thats the case, Reese has to clean house and bring in hungry players, no?