+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Can we stop blaming the offense for our poor defense now?

7 points is just horrible.....but our defense sucks ***!!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

The offense has been crappy but there is no way, I don't care how you try to twist and turn it there is NO way you can say our defense is not the problem.
    24 points in the first half is absolutely terrible. Mind you we didn't turn the ball over.

Veteran
    The "Eli elite" offense has only put up 7 points! So they don't get a pass either!

Our whole team sucks as a whole.

Another 3 and out. lol. No problem. Not their fault.

All-Pro
    Today has been pathetic but the offense still stinks and has for most of the season. They need to overhaul both sides.

This defense scares noone. I probably could find some elite highschool football programs that could move the ball on our sorry excuse of a defense. but the offense isnt helping the matter either
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

they look tired and old

This isn't a either or ore equation. The sum of all the parts = suckitutde. Coughlin is at the top of the list.

When you have a QB who is one of the highest paid QBs in the league you cant field a top defense. Thats just how it is.

But when you have one of the highest paid QBs in the league you cant have an offense that has put up a grand 7 points in the last 6 quarters