+ Reply to Thread

If any of you are looking for a last minute Christmas idea........

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Tom Coughlin, the Giants coach, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there at Meadowlands stadium with all the other rich athletes and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d*ckless, hopeless, heartless, worthless, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?

I loled

Bench Player
    I just want to marry Kate Mara and take over the Giants.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by shockeyisjesus View Post
    Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Tom Coughlin, the Giants coach, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there at Meadowlands stadium with all the other rich athletes and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d*ckless, hopeless, heartless, worthless, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?
    you need to step outside and get some fresh air

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    you need to step outside and get some fresh air
    You need to buy a clue.