+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This team has quit

58-7 the past 6 quarters. Time to clean house.

All-Pro
    Looks that way.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    58-7 the past 6 quarters. Time to clean house.
    Agreed..now we'll get told we're not real Giant fans

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    No problem with that, I have been watching the Giants since the mid-60's and this the worst Giants D I have ever seen.

agree with both of you, but Mara is too loyal. Reese and Coughlin are too loyal. Another season of mediocrity is upon us, and no matter who they draft, Im sure we wont see too much of a difference.

The organization needs to revamp and bring in a younger coach and staff with some new and fresh ideas/gameplans.

I just hope that the Giants/Eagles game is not on in my tv market(Nashville) next week. But if it is, there is a remote that can find something better to watch.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    dont worry about it man, the homers will always be homers and can not face reality sometimes. Its ok to be a glass half full person, but some of these fans are blinded at times.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    No problem with that, I have been watching the Giants since the mid-60's and this the worst Giants D I have ever seen.
    I think you're forgetting 2009. But this is probably 2nd worst

Coughlin should have rode off into the sunset last year. Now his legacy is fading with each new collapse as it brings up memories of all the old collapses. Even in the 2 years we won Super Bowls, we still collapsed at the end of the season and eeked into the playoffs.

Coughlin may end up going down as the most overrated coach in NFL history thanks to the two SB's Eli won him on miracle drives which he had nothing to do with. Coughlin simply isn't that good of a coach and his teams have quit on him at the end of the year FAR more often that not. That is his REAL legacy to Giants fans who have actually watched the guy.

Kildrive can jump in a fire.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    agree with both of you, but Mara is too loyal. Reese and Coughlin are too loyal. Another season of mediocrity is upon us, and no matter who they draft, Im sure we wont see too much of a difference.

The organization needs to revamp and bring in a younger coach and staff with some new and fresh ideas/gameplans.

I just hope that the Giants/Eagles game is not on in my tv market(Nashville) next week. But if it is, there is a remote that can find something better to watch.
    Boy next weeks game will be hard to watch.

Actually might skip it altogether to avoid getting frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo'Ed View Post
    Boy next weeks game will be hard to watch.

Actually might skip it altogether to avoid getting frustrated.
    Eagles will probably drop 40+ on this bunch of punks.