+ Reply to Thread

Since when can't you advance a fumble on defense?

What was up with that call? I have a lot of people over so I didn't quite hear Pereira or the refs. Apparently it should've been Baltimore ball on that play because they initially recovered it.

When the play is blown dead.

But it wasent. Seemed they were calling it a fumble until the play ended, then they switched it to an incomplete pass.

When the Giants are playing the Ravens and the refs are awful.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

But it wasent. Seemed they were calling it a fumble until the play ended, then they switched it to an incomplete pass.
    Ok, but they were saying it should've been Ravens ball, because their guy picked it up and that it should've been end of play as soon as he picked it up.

Veteran
    Didn't really make much sense to me. They let the whole thing play out then blow the whistle and say it was blown dead? Reminds me of the Greg Jennings fumble last year in the playoffs. Let the whole play be played out then retract and then change the ruling.

Quote Originally Posted by rtr1105 View Post
    Ok, but they were saying it should've been Ravens ball, because their guy picked it up and that it should've been end of play as soon as he picked it up.
    I dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

awful job by the ref...