+ Reply to Thread

Enough of "In Reese We Trust"

He has done a terrible job the last couple of years just sitting on his laurels. Time to shake this team up big time!

We won the Super Bowl last year.... Are these laurels for one season.

You mean like winning a superbowl last year? Yea, talk about not fielding a competitive team.

More like resting on Accorsi's Laurels. Well the Accorsi nucleus has gotten old, now lets see what he's really got

So because we won last year, we didn't need to fix anything? The line was terrible last year, the LBs were terrible, the secondary had questions.....wow sounds like our problems this year. That is what I'm talking about

I agree with you that it is time to shake this team up. The Jekyl and Hyde act has gotten very old.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    So because we won last year, we didn't need to fix anything? The line was terrible last year, the LBs were terrible, the secondary had questions.....wow sounds like our problems this year. That is what I'm talking about
    You find me a team in the league that has no holes.

There are always places to improve, to say that Reese has done a bad job is just nonsense.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    You mean like winning a superbowl last year? Yea, talk about not fielding a competitive team.
    I think ppl are in shock that for a team that won the superbowl last year, now looks like a team that needs to go into rebuild mode..it doesn't get anymore Night and Day than that. It's gotta be one for the record books.

Well........ we agree to disagree