+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jacquan Williams having a great day today.

I gotta give it to him when its due. We slay him for his rookie mistakes, so lets give him his props. Kid is playing great today... Tackle on Thomlinson on that pass to save a bunch of yards, blitz on Sanchez ...ST play... great job JWILL!

Re: Jacquan Williams having a great day today.

He has good attributes for sure....
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!

It will all depend how he takes to the game mentally.

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]I gotta give it to him when its due. We slay him for his rookie mistakes, so lets give him his props. Kid is playing great today... Tackle on Thomlinson on that pass to save a bunch of yards, blitz on Sanchez ...ST play... great job JWILL![/quote]

Bump just bc you deserve it kid.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]It will all depend how he takes to the game mentally.[/quote]
    Well he has made enough mistakes to call it quits and give up. He seems to have a short memory and that is KEY to taking the next steps in progressing from a rookie to the next level. He has a high motor and can be good in coverage, obv. he has had his mistakes, so he's not perfect by any means...but we have all seen his potential in coverage, and from a fans perspective, seeing a rookie lb with all that talent is veryyyyyy exciting bc i cant remember the last time we had a rookie lb to be excited for in week 16.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]It will all depend how he takes to the game mentally.[/quote]

this

we know he has the athletic capability

this post was for his play today, not about his future progress. But yes I agree.

I personally really like him and believe in his talent though

I've been rooting for the guy since we drafted him. He can only get better. Good game so far.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I personally really like him and believe in his talent though[/quote]
    Me too. I like the short term memory he has.