+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Message to Mara and Tisch

Blow up this team. These clowns are laughing on the sidelines.

I think they will if they dont expecr a 5-11 team next year. Our divison is loaded now with the redskins coming back to life. Just a damn shame we have the talent just not the right staff.

If the owners aren't embarassed by the last two games, I don't know what it will take. This team is rotten to the core. Players laughing it up on the sidelines after two monumental embarassments. It's ridiculous. Tweaks aren't going to fix it, there has to be a new attitude infused right from the top. Coughlin needs to retire. Remember, before the end of season run a lot of people wanted Couglin's head last year, and a miracle saved him. The time has come to get rid of a system that generates late season collapses way too often.

Veteran
    Well I don't see how KG could keep his job after such a significant decline in offensive production this year.

Veteran
    In front of flat screen watching 3 & outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    If the owners aen't embarassed by the last two games, I don't know what it will take. This team is rotten to the core. Tweaks aren't going to fix it, there has to be a new attitude infused right from the top. Coughlin needs to retire. Remember, before the end of season run a lot of people wanted Couglin's head last year, and a miracle saved him. The time has come to get rid of a system that generates late season collapses way too often.
    I agree. This type of atmosphere starts from up top, either for not adressing it or just ignoring it. One in the same actually. The players should be ripped in half along with the staff.

Mr. Mara,
    The past 2 games have been a disgrace. They squeezed into the Superbowl last year by the skin of their teeth and luck. You need to make sure these excuses of DC and OC coaches need to go. They have no fight, no direction and old style plays in a new world. The Skins have the reign now and I am sure you are very, very happy about the! It's time to bag the clueless disgrace coaching the defense and the old school hag who has no originality anymore.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

I have faith in Mara and Tisch. They will have a serious sit down with Reese.

co-signed..get rid of all of them

This reminds me of 2009's meltdown. Its time to turn the staff over. Gilbride may be the worst OC in football.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    Well I don't see how KG could keep his job after such a significant decline in offensive production this year.
    Not going anymore without the foot of Mara.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"