+ Reply to Thread

Next Weeks Home Game

Havent miss a home game in years. Can somebody please convince why I should go next week to see these a***holes lose to Philly? Thinking of mailing my tickets to Mara this week and tell him how I feel embarrassed and betrayed by these clowns.

what would send an even better message is if we all got rid of our tickets to philly fans. can you imagine?

I don't have season tickets, and I know u guys pay alot of money for them...but If i was a season ticket holder I would boycott going to the game. Let this uninspired team see how it feels when no one shows up to their games.

Quote Originally Posted by wildblueyonder View Post
    what would send an even better message is if we all got rid of our tickets to philly fans. can you imagine?
    Don't temp me. Its crossed my mind.

To boo the crap out of them in person? They completely deserve to be booed out of the stadium, regardless of the result.

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    I don't have season tickets, and I know u guys pay alot of money for them...but If i was a season ticket holder I would boycott going to the game. Let this uninspired team see how it feels when no one shows up to their games.
    Haven't missed a game in 10 years. next week may be my first. Gonna mail them to Mara telling him this is the first game I missed in 10 years. Don't know if he would care.

They will get blown out by Philly.

At the sake of being cursed out on this thread, I'm pissed off like everyone else BUT this team did win the Super Bowl last year.

I need for this to get out of my system before I decide how to deal with next Sunday's game. I will be watching it though.

All season ticket holders should make a pledge to boycott next weeks game. We have to send a message. They ruined my christmas those a***holes

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    At the sake of being cursed out on this thread, I'm pissed off like everyone else BUT this team did win the Super Bowl last year.

I need for this to get out of my system before I decide how to deal with next Sunday's game. I will be watching it though.
    thats exactly my point, a suberbowl caliber team should not play like this..EVER i don't care what the excuses are. The team has given up and the coaching staff sucks