Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -----

Hybrid View

Bench Player

-----

=====

Re: Played bball with plax and jacobs today

So Plax was in NYC yesterday then somehow got to LA in the same day and played BBall

Bulls***. Besides this isnt even funny or beliveable. But if it did happen: was it fun?

Veteran

Bench Player

haha waynes 15 min from NYC and plax lives in totawa 5 min from wayne which is were jacobs lives ... i have a video of them laying ill up it in a little

Bench Player

this isnt april fools, im serious, damn its that hard to believe that these people live somewhere and have normal lives

oh ok. LA fitness in Wayne. Cuz the guy who hasnt been out in months hasnt repsodned to Eli or any other player would come out of hiding and play BBall with random strangers...course..

Bench Player

Ummm apparently... jacobs bradshaw plax diehl kiwi all go there all the time, and yes play with random strangers, and when i upload the video youll feel like a idiot

[quote user="NjErzeY88"]haha waynes 15 min from NYC and plax lives in totawa 5 min from wayne which is were jacobs lives ... i have a video of them laying ill up it in a little[/quote]

NOTHING is 15 minutes form NYC except at 3:00 a.m. on a major holiday and even then they can screw with the traffic patterns!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="NjErzeY88"]haha waynes 15 min from NYC and plax lives in totawa 5 min from wayne which is were jacobs lives ... i have a video of them laying ill up it in a little[/quote]

NOTHING is 15 minutes form NYC except at 3:00 a.m. on a major holiday and even then they can screw with the traffic patterns!
    [/quote]

bs.. i've made it to MSG in 20 minutes before.. and i live right next to paterson
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    and i live right next to paterson[/quote]

Oh really?

I moved btw, I'm right next to paterson too now, Hawthorne.

(ever hear of a place called Jimmy Geez?)