Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: -----

Bench Player

Re: Played bball with plax and jacobs today

yeah sorry i didnt bring my hd camcorder to the gym, ill remember next time for you guys.. and to be honest i see jacobs alot around here so we just talked normal, but plax i told him he better be back on the team and to step his game up haha

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Roosevelt"]The clarity is amazing.
    [/quote]

lol i can't see it, no flash at work...

just funny that he posted it with all the doubters lol[/quote]

it looks at the floor for about 15 seconds then quickly moves up you see someone who could be Jacobs, looks like him to me at least, for about 2-3 second then it looks at the floor for another 15 seconds.

Mind you I never called him out, the story didn't seem that far fetched to begin with, that said, it's weird to just come on to the forums and say, "Hey I saw players" if you didn't ask em anything and they didn't say anything, then there is nothing to really talk about besides, HEY players... do stuff.

Bench Player

when i get home from class ill show you the video of plax making his olly oop shot

[quote user="NjErzeY88"]haha waynes 15 min from NYC and plax lives in totawa 5 min from wayne which is were jacobs lives ... i have a video of them laying ill up it in a little[/quote]

NOTHING is 15 minutes form NYC except at 3:00 a.m. on a major holiday and even then they can screw with the traffic patterns!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I am your *****. see..

[quote user="NjErzeY88"]when i get home from class ill show you the video of plax making his olly oop shot[/quote]
    I guess the moral of the story is don't post a story where you think people might not believe you on April Fools Day. Something tells me if you put this thread up on March 28th it would not have been like that.

[quote user="Roosevelt"]The clarity is amazing.
    [/quote]

LOL.... I know right?

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="NjErzeY88"]haha waynes 15 min from NYC and plax lives in totawa 5 min from wayne which is were jacobs lives ... i have a video of them laying ill up it in a little[/quote]

NOTHING is 15 minutes form NYC except at 3:00 a.m. on a major holiday and even then they can screw with the traffic patterns!
    [/quote]

bs.. i've made it to MSG in 20 minutes before.. and i live right next to paterson
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]
    [/quote]

Major Holiday's are actually the WORST, everyones coming to NYC from god knows were, I'm 20-30 min away from NYC assuming no traffic and when holidays come round my commute is like an hour longer on friday (if its a weekend holiday) because of all the people coming into the City from everywhere.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NjErzeY88"]when i get home from class ill show you the video of plax making his olly oop shot[/quote]
    I guess the moral of the story is don't post a story where you think people might not believe you on April Fools Day. Something tells me if you put this thread up on March 28th it would not have been like that.
    [/quote]

Hey buddy.... I broke my wrist []