+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Laughing on the sidelines......

Wow. We have our players laughing on the sidelines. How can they make light of this effort? This is disgusting. Truly disgusting.

At the end of the day most are millionaires win or lose

Need an LT or Strahan on this team. When you have a Tuck as your so called leader this is what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Wow. We have our players laughing on the sidelines. How can they make light of this effort? This is disgusting. Truly disgusting.
    It is disgusting. I was thinking the same thing when I saw that.

#80 get well soon...

Because fans care more about it than they do, they still get paid

i stopped watching in the 2nd qtr so i was spared in seeing that bull crap. i wouldnt mind sum 1 knocking those laughs off their faces. i would but sadly, i might break my hand knocking them noodles out. bunch of punks dressed in gear they dont deserve to wear.

I was really hoping to see Eli just lose it and start flipping out on everyone. I know it would never happen and it would be so out of character, but I feel like the team really needed something like that.

Bradshaw and Tuck are supposed to be the leaders yet Tuck never is on the field and I cant take Bradshaw yelling at people seriously when hes out there giving up free shots on eli.

Sadly, this team has mailed it in. Guess they are satisfied with winning it all last yr. No heart & desire at all. Incredible how NE is always hungry for a tilte every single yr & never has second half collapses like our team does. Even in their loss today, Dallas showed heart coming back from 31-17 & 4 min left, to tie it. NE was down 31-3 to SF & came back to tie it! Those team have heart, G-men need to see the wizard of Oz & see if he can give em one.

In a way, this loss was worse than last weeks cuz they knew all they had to do is win 2 & they were in. Pathetic!

Sorry, love Eli & all, but he really needs to start getting mad & yelling at players that are not doing their job, a fiery leader he is not. Starhan, Pierce & Jacobs were the last fiery leaders the Giants had. Now, no one wants to take that role on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Sorry, love Eli & all, but he really needs to start getting mad & yelling at players that are not doing their job, a fiery leader he is not. Starhan, Pierce & Jacobs were the last fiery leaders the Giants had. Now, no one wants to take that role on the team.
    Antrel Rolle is a fiery leader.