+ Reply to Thread

Baas cannot run block, but can pass protect ?

Please I beg you trolls, please refrain from making non-intelligent comments like "baas sucks, trade him" "trade baas for a shutdown DB" "trade baas for a stud LB"

I dont know how I truly feel yet, but I get that feeling Baas can protect Eli manning better. His snaps are better. But the other combo we had a better running game, but the pass was ineffective. We are a passing team this year, so wouldnt it make more sense to protect Eli since he is the guy this year.

Like I said, dont know where I stand yet, but what do you guys think??

Re: Baas cannot run block, but can pass protect ?

His weakness (run blocking) overshadows his pass blocking.

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro

IMO the passing game is only enhanced when the running game is working... and the pass game, with exception of one play) isn't exactly stellar today.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

[quote user="brad"]IMO the passing game is only enhanced when the running game is working... and the pass game, with exception of one play) isn't exactly stellar today.[/quote]

Yeah but regardless of the production, is Eli having more time...I see what you mean, production wise, yes its key to get a running game, my original question was strictly about the protection, not production.