+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Eagles game...

We need to treat this final game like it's the preseason. We need to get one more look at some of our young depth guys. Let's see guys like Wilson, Randle, Kuhn in there as full time starters. Allow Adrien Robinson to be a big boy and get some snaps in there with the offense. Get Tracy some opportunities to rush the passer.

We're not going to make the playoffs with the amount of teams that need to lose just for that to happen. Even if we did make the postseason, does this team look like it wants to make another run?

I implore Reese and TC to do the right thing for the long term success of this franchise instead of going through the motions again like we did today. The vets won't feel threatened if we keep things at the status quo.

No sir. TC will keep the starters playing down by 33-7 with 5 minutes left to get that meaningless TD. Thank god Ed Reed didn't take Cruz's head off on that hit, which he'll be paying a fine for.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    No sir. TC will keep the starters playing down by 33-7 with 5 minutes left to get that meaningless TD. Thank god Ed Reed didn't take Cruz's head off on that hit, which he'll be paying a fine for.
    You're unfortunately right. We're not really giving some of these guys opportunities to break out.

All-Pro
    They own the Giants. At least they will get a better draft pick.

Don't expect us to do anything different in this game.

Yes they might say "WE STILL HAVE A SHOT, BELIEVE!" then they'll come out and score 7 or no points and the Eagles will have 28.

Please support.

Kuhn is out for the season- he was very stout in the middle. I was impressed with him, Rocky Bernard has done what he could but he is not coming back and Marvin Austin is a bust.

The only spark in this game came from Randle and Wilson. It's complete bull**** that they've refused to play them this season.

All-Pro
    I agree with putting the young guys in, but wouldn't stop there. They need to yank Eli and find out if Carr is going to be a reliable backup or if they need to move in another direction. I would yank as many starters as possible next week, not just to find out what the young guys can do but to send a message, no one is irreplaceable...
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    We need to treat this final game like it's the preseason. We need to get one more look at some of our young depth guys. Let's see guys like Wilson, Randle, Kuhn in there as full time starters. Allow Adrien Robinson to be a big boy and get some snaps in there with the offense. Get Tracy some opportunities to rush the passer.

We're not going to make the playoffs with the amount of teams that need to lose just for that to happen. Even if we did make the postseason, does this team look like it wants to make another run?

I implore Reese and TC to do the right thing for the long term success of this franchise instead of going through the motions again like we did today. The vets won't feel threatened if we keep things at the status quo.
    That's fine,but losing to the Eagles would get the Giants a much better draft slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They own the Giants. At least they will get a better draft pick.
    Correct.....another blow out next week.