+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Death of Corey Webster the Solid CB

Today was the first day I had to stop defending C-Web. He's struggled all season, but not to this level. It's peculiar how you can be our shut down corner last year and this year become the guy that the opposing team looks to target. Today was just sad to watch. I don't know when he lost it, but his mojo is gone. It is time for us to say our goodbyes. Thanks for the good times C-Web.

Age catches up to all of us eventually. No malice to C-Web who's been key to past success, but it's time to move on...

Only reason Webby was any good was because the only person with any name that ever played across from him was Aaron Ross (and I think an aging sehorn his rookie year, but not sure)

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Dont get me wrong, he got burned BADLY, but a few of those were some mighty fine catches.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Dont get me wrong, he got burned BADLY, but a few of those were some mighty fine catches.
    No doubt.

But he's lost it.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    No doubt.

But he's lost it.
    He's been one of my favorite Giants for a while. I'm shocked at how fast the decline took place that's all.

Webster is not that old is he??? But yeah he has been horrible and he is one of my favorites...

How do Giants players regress like this all the time is beyond me, Websters career is done.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    He's been one of my favorite Giants for a while. I'm shocked at how fast the decline took place that's all.
    I don't think Webster's issues are physical.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

I'm not sure why everybody is surprised. The majority of players performance start to decline around age 30 and Webster is 30.