+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We need to try to get Chip Kelly

Bomb the last game and let philly walk all over us... maybe they'll keep Reid if they can do that.

Then, we make a huge push to get Chip. He'll bring in his own guys, so that takes care of Killdrive and PF. After he is in place, he will start benching the crap out of people that don't perform. **** this loyalty to veterans bull****, loyalty should only be given to those that produce, or at least give a crap...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Right. just like all the other college coaches who have enjoyed so much success. (Pete Carroll doesn't count. and Harbaugh played 12 years in the leauge) and Eli is going to run that offense? even a variation of it? I don't think so...

If you want to blow up the staff and start over, start with Gruden, then work your way around the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Bomb the last game and let philly walk all over us... maybe they'll keep Reid if they can do that.

Then, we make a huge push to get Chip. He'll bring in his own guys, so that takes care of Killdrive and PF. After he is in place, he will start benching the crap out of people that don't perform. **** this loyalty to veterans bull****, loyalty should only be given to those that produce, or at least give a crap...

I don't know if that is the kind of offense Eli will succeed in initially, but it would take advantage of Wilson, our franchise HB of the future. I think spreading out the field and bringing in more 4 to 5 wide sets would help our offense score more points.

Yeah because Eli Manning can really run the Oregon Offense

Because Gruden is the guy you want to clean house with the players... smh

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post

No way. If they're going to make a change, it better be for someone with NFL experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew88 View Post
    I don't know if that is the kind of offense Eli will succeed in initially, but it would take advantage of Wilson, our franchise HB of the future. I think spreading out the field and bringing in more 4 to 5 wide sets would help our offense score more points.
    Concur,

I dig Chip Kelly,

Kelly runs no defense.Get Saban,trust me he is the answer.

Kelly is like Rex Ryan.He is good in 1 area and has no clue in the other.