+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Giants or Jets....which team is worse?

This is a tough one now......then Jets are horrible, but the Giants any better?

Jets at least have the excuse of not having an NFL QB, so the Giants are the worse team at this point...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

All-Pro
    Giants are 2-5 in the past 7 weeks
    Jest are 3-4 in the past 7 weeks.

Giants have been blown out in 3 of the last 7 games
    Jets were blown out twice

Jets are bad... but the Giants are even worse
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

The Jets are worse.

I'm as disappointed as the next guy, but I'm not that stupid to say we're worse than the Jets.

Do the Jets have a better record than us over the past month or so? Yes. But they've also played much weaker teams than we have. I'd love to play Buffalo and Jacksonville rather than Atlanta and Baltimore.

Jets have a Soap Opera worthy front office, in the long run I'll stay with the blue chip stock for the long haul. It's just a down market right now...

I don't know who has a better future though.Jets have Wilkerson and Coples and high draft spot this year,while we are aging and we are stuck with big contracts to Tuck and some others that are hard to get rid of.Both suck right now.Jets defense is better when Revis and Cromartie are healthy.You can also see the foundation on the dline of Wilkerson and Coples playing well.Jets dont have a qb,but my point is Barkley can solve that issue.
    Last edited by experto; 12-23-2012 at 08:24 PM.

If jets get Barkley,you can make a point Jets would have a better future.

Veteran
    We are worse, we just won the damn super bowl and this is how we perform??????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    We are worse, we just won the damn super bowl and this is how we perform??????????????????
    The inevitable ride down always hurts. Saints went 13-3 and lost to a 7-9 team in the playoffs. Would that ending make you feel better?

It's a complete toss up right now