+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Foles will be starting QB for the Eagles next year...

...after he goes for 25/30 370 yards, 4 TDs next week to end their season on a great note

Lol hopefully they keep Reid too. He's a good coach, but that team will be stagnant until they switch it up.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Lol hopefully they keep Reid too. He's a good coach, but that team will be stagnant until they switch it up.
    Don't worry, we'll try everything in our power (pardon the irony) to make him look like Lombardi next week.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So technically we need to bomb vs philly... watch us win it big.

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Veteran
    Philly played good today and almost tied the game.

i want andy reid!!!!! get Gilbride out and promise reid the job in writing when tc hangs it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    i want andy reid!!!!! get Gilbride out and promise reid the job in writing when tc hangs it up.
    Yes! Twenty years of pretty darn good regular seasons and early playoff exits!

I am sure the Eagles are looking forward to setting their season best records next week like the Ravens did today, i.e. longest TD drive of year, longest TD drive (time) of year, most 3rd down conversions, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JMGGIANTS View Post
    I am sure the Eagles are looking forward to setting their season best records next week like the Ravens did today, i.e. longest TD drive of year, longest TD drive (time) of year, most 3rd down conversions, etc.

Well, that will only happen if the defense doesn't get their much needed 167 hours of sleep this week. I keep hearing that they get tired. Often.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Well, that will only happen if the defense doesn't get their much needed 167 hours of sleep this week. I keep hearing that they get tired. Often.
    LOL, yeah we get tired too, tired of watching them show up like a college team playing the NFL