+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW VERNON DAVIS JUST....

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Seattle going to the superbowl. They are playing like Champions.
    That's cause they're playing at home, which won't happen in the playoffs. They're a great home team, but inexplicably very vulnerable away. But I'd gladly watch them oust the NFC East divisional champion in the wildcard round.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-23-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Seahawks D reminds me of the G-men's D of the 86 & 90 season, brutal & hard hitting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Seattle going to the superbowl. They are playing like Champions.
    They're playing well. Look for their coaching to fail them down the stretch.

I like the way that Wilson kid is playing he made some great throws tonight. I can see Seattle making some serious noise in the playoffs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    And got flagged for delivering a clean hard hit! NFL is full of poop with this "defensless reciever" rule! Freaking joke!
    It is getting ridiculous. I thought the hit Ed Reed delivered on Victor Cruz today was clean too as was the one Ryan Clark leveled him with when we played Pittsburgh Steelers.

I'm jealous of the defenses in the NFCW, specifically Seattle and SF but especially Seattle. What a fearsome unit they are...

BTW why in the hell has no one talked about Russell Wilson? Its RG3 this, Luck that, IMO Wilson has been exceptional. Dark horse ROY?

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    I'm jealous of the defenses in the NFCW, specifically Seattle and SF but especially Seattle. What a fearsome unit they are...

BTW why in the hell has no one talked about Russell Wilson? Its RG3 this, Luck that, IMO Wilson has been exceptional. Dark horse ROY?
    I hope so. I'm tired of Luck and RG3 getting pre-ordained just because they were the 1 and 2 draft picks... Russel Wilson is better than both of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    I expect the 49ers to release Jacobs after the Giants get eliminated with a classic picture of Nelson Munz to the Giants. Ouch! Manningham just got his knee taken out after I mentioned Jacobs. Ain't looking good for the former Giants players.
    As harrison said of the steelers hit them low take out the knee at least there is no fine for that.WTF
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

it was a clean hit too

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Seahawks D reminds me of the G-men's D of the 86 & 90 season, brutal & hard hitting!

and all on adderall / stimulants.

5trive for Fiv5

+ Reply to Thread