+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Were going to make the playoffs

Right guys?

One less wildcard spot after tonight. It's a joke at this point. lol

Even if they made the playoffs there sorry asses wouldn't do anything anyways.

What would be the point?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    Even if they made the playoffs there sorry asses wouldn't do anything anyways.
    Said the guy in 2011 after week 15's loss to the horrible Redskins.

I wanted a ticket to the show any way how. We blew it. Eli blew it. Coughlin blew it. Gilbride Blew it. The D blew it.... ect. Remember that missed FG vs the Eagles?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Said the guy in 2011 after week 15's loss to the horrible Redskins.

I wanted a ticket to the show any way how. We blew it. Eli blew it. Coughlin blew it. Gilbride Blew it. The D blew it.... ect. Remember that missed FG vs the Eagles?
    Despite the record in '11, Eli had a great season. The same can't be said about this season. They had to win the last 2 games in '11 and they did it in style and rolled into the playoffs. This year, they need to beat the lowly Eagles who have been playing much better lately even if it hasn't translated into wins, and who have the Giants number over the past 4 years or so. Furthermore, the Giants have to rely on other teams to lose in addition to having to beat the Eagles, and will have to do it all on the road if they get in. Things haven't been very pretty on the road this season, unlike '07 when they went 7-1 on the road.

I've remained optimistic this year, until now. It's not impossible, but definitely a longshot. Even Strahan knows they won't do anything in the playoffs.

Giants may beat the Eagles, no way in hell Lions bear the Bears.

Right guys?
    Whatever, you happy now, *** hole?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    Whatever, you happy now, *** hole?
    No I'm not happy I'm ****ing pissed. In my 27 years of watching the Giants I have never seen a team that looked so disinterested. Eli and Ahmad seem like the only ones that care.

No I'm not happy I'm ****ing pissed. In my 27 years of watching the Giants I have never seen a team that looked so disinterested. Eli and Ahmad seem like the only ones that care.
    Then you haven't been watching 27 years...