Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: I am bored, so favorite football food/snack....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]def boneless... applebees boneless wings may be my favorite hting in the world[/quote]
    I don't know if I told you this before but my wife bartends at Applebees. I love those things. Go in late when they are half off and drink free Hefe. Life is good. Going tonight to watch the J*** as a matter of fact. I will think of you......... [U] LOL
    [/quote]

hahhaha dude, after i wrote that, i messaged my girl and told her that we're going tonite for half price appys..

i'll do some damage with a dub
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I have a hard time eating while I am watching the games. Usually I go with a heavy dose of green beer and green ______ then after half time I will start munching. I like Chips and Salsa, Lil Smokies are always good and of course Pizza. Everything tastes better when the Giants are winning though.

We got this place called cims tavern, and they have the football package, so everyonce in awhile i go there and watch games, although rarley, because i like watching games in my sweats in the comfort of my own home, but cims has these BRANDY GLAZED WINGS, and theres nothing like it, people who try them once, are hooked, and theres no one who can fight it...lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]def boneless... applebees boneless wings may be my favorite hting in the world[/quote]
    I don't know if I told you this before but my wife bartends at Applebees. I love those things. Go in late when they are half off and drink free Hefe. Life is good. Going tonight to watch the J*** as a matter of fact. I will think of you......... [U] LOL
    [/quote]

hahhaha dude, after i wrote that, i messaged my girl and told her that we're going tonite for half price appys..

i'll do some damage with a dub[/quote]
    LOL , seriously right. J*** vs Nuggets is on national TV. Nuggets should smoke them but hopefully it will be good.

Ya GOTTA have the bones. No bone -- then it ain't a wing !
    ALSO - If I order wings I want wings NOT those damn little things they call wings but are more like "feet " I want wings NOT FEET !!

[quote user="RedskinHater"]Ya GOTTA have the bones. No bone --* then it ain't a wing !
    ALSO - If I order wings I want wings NOT those damn little things they call wings but are more like* "feet " I want wings NOT FEET* !!
    [/quote]

only bones I want are grass filled....

i don't care about the definition of a wing... i want white meat, covered in sauce and as little of a chance to make a mess as possible

on that note... LUNCHTIME

nachooosss and the halftime cigaweed break.

Real buffalo wings need to have bones. I wanna know that my chicken had a soul.