+ Reply to Thread

Bench Eli Against the Eagles.

Yeah, yeah, consecutive starts, yadda, yadda, still in the playoff hunt..bull****! Throw in the towel, hope other teams win and move up in the draft as a result. I think we can get the 15th pick, which isn't bad.

Also, Philly with the 3rd overall pick?!

I'm not big on seeing this team lose - especially against a divisional rival - but **** that!! Roll over, Giants. Just roll over.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Leave him in for 1 series just so he can keep his start record going...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Well.....we couldn't do any worse, could we?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Plus it might show management how David Carr is even older and more over the hill than Eli...

Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

what would that accomplish

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Ikr? lol

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

A better pick.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

How about a statement that nobody's job is safe? Might motivate who is left after the offseason...