+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hear me out...

Hear me out...

I'm not giving up yet we still have a great chance next week to get in depending on what the Redskins do. Vikings can very well lose to the Packers but they (Packers) will have to play after Seattle's win tonight. Then we got the game I'm worried about Chicago and Detroit what Detroit team shows up?? Last the Sunday Night game Redskins at Dallas. I'm pretty sure that the Redskins are going to want to win the division. IF AND THAT'S AN BIG IF we win on Sunday we really do have a good chance still. Thoughts....

What's the point? We're going to be one and done with this crew anyway... let's get a better draft pick and schedule...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

"Finished"
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What's the point? We're going to be one and done with this crew anyway... let's get a better draft pick and schedule...
    I concur.

There are players who need to hang them up and players who are better suited away from the Giants.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

alright, alright just trying to find some optimism in this last week...ok how about we just beat the Eagles please.

All-Pro
    They have a great chance based on what 5 teams do?

If the Jints are playing, I'm watching and rooting. No matter how dim it looks. We Giant fans have lived through much worse actually. Last game of the regular season and there is still a chance.

signed,
    another thick & thin fan

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What's the point?? um.... there is this trophy at the end of the year that the Giants can get.... That's just me though I so much rather have an Lombardi and you never know what can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They have a great chance based on what 5 teams do?
    6 teams, but look at the matchups all those teams could lose there is not one where you can say oh that team will win...

Bench Player
    Hear me out: do you realize that Seattle would have to lose to the Rams? I'm pretty sure that's the case.