+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Coughlin will be HC next year-take off the clown suits

Where are all these Ronald McDonald clowns coming from? You don't get axed after winning two superbowls with a franchise in the last 5. These kind of Giants fans are spoiled. Yes, this season has been disappointing, but we got some what have you done for me lately fans a season too soon.

It's not that coughlin is losing it's the way they lose and how it's always a collapse. ****ing retire already old timer.

Well....unless he retires.....but he sure as hell isn't getting fired any time soon.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

if the fans of this city ran this franchise, we wouldn't have had either SB ring, because we'd have changed our HC 5 times by now.

Banned
    I know he will be. He was given a lifetime pass with that second Super Bowl. He'll no longer be the coach when he chooses to retire.

I like Coughlin. I just think that Gilbride and Fewell are inept. The only possible way to get rid of these two is possibly get rid of Coughlin. Do you really think that Coughlin will kick both of his coordinators to the curb? I don't think so. Despite his recent success (2 SBs in 5 years), it is obvious that he is white noise to the players right now. They seem satisfied. Two do or die games and they get dominated 67-14? I've come to terms that we just might be entering rebuilding mode. This team will not look the same next year at all.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles2013 View Post
    I know he will be. He was given a lifetime pass with that second Super Bowl. He'll no longer be the coach when he chooses to retire.
    Sad, but true.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    if the fans of this city ran this franchise, we wouldn't have had either SB ring, because we'd have changed our HC 5 times by now.
    Agreed, to many armchair HC's and GM's around here. After the two superbowl runs, I'm pretty sure our GM and HC know what they are doing, despite our recent poor run of play. I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt in running a football team lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles2013 View Post
    Didn't work out for Shannahan in Denver, but I see your point.

Something has to change....no pride left this year