+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

It took 7 years to develop Eli, and now rookie QBs play better than him.

I'm not saying Eli ain't good, he's decent, but he's not as elite as we all want to think he is, the rest of the QB talent in the league has jumped tremendously. I say we look for the next franchise QB sooner than later because Eli already has peaked in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    I'm not saying Eli ain't good, he's decent, but he's not as elite as we all want to think he is, the rest of the QB talent in the league has jumped tremendously. I say we look for the next franchise QB sooner than later because Eli already has peaked in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Banned
    This hurts the most. These rookie wonders are making it look ez to play QB. Eli makes it look almost impossible to play QB sometimes.

Hahahaha +1000 great post

All-Pro
    That's because the game is geared to be offensive friendly and there are no more truly elite defenses. Throw a mobile QB in the mix and these defense struggle.

Beautiful answer, just perfect. Eli has really gotten no help this year, neither from his offensive linemen in the second half of the season or for his receivers the WHOLE season I believe. Eli is still elite, no question, the Giants lost the spark. They always need the spark to get it going and unfortunately after winning the superbowl they couldn't regain it. Very unfortunate.

i am so taking this and using it in another thread

All-Pro
    Rogers OL is probably as bad as it gets and he is probably going to be MVP again. Have to stop calling Eli elite. He is streaky. When he is on he is great. When he is not, he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Rogers OL is probably as bad as it gets and he is probably going to be MVP again. Have to stop calling Eli elite. He is streaky. When he is on he is great. When he is not, he is not.
    Erratic sounds better...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Rodgers runs a completely different offense than Eli does, his performance is not enough to call Eli not elite.